Operations Analyst Job at SIMON Markets LLC – in New York, NY
SIMON is looking for an Operations Analyst on the Annuities team. In this role, you’ll support the annuities team by owning and maintaining the ecosystem on platform for our clients. The ideal candidate would have proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and meticulous attention to detail. In this seat, you will also work with various clients of the platform, requiring strong communication skills and professionalism on a daily basis.
- Source and analyze data in response to monthly client request around billing volumes and metrics
- Upload training materials provided by our carrier partners to make them available to our clients
- Maintain SIMON platform by synchronizing data across industry groups
- Experience aggregating, maintaining, and analyzing large data sets with excellent attention to detail
- Participate in testing with our clients, drive process improvement, in part by leveraging technology
- Ability to take ownership of projects and provide strong analytical support to provide leverage to teammates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully operate in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent organizational/multi-tasking skills
- Desire to work in a team-centric environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- 1 – 2 years of analyst experience (not a pre-req)
- Series 7, 63 certifications (not a pre-req)
- Focused attention to detail
- Diligent work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of New York City’s Chelsea district.
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team.
Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisors with access to multi-issuer solutions, a depth of educational tools, and advanced post-trade analysis that hasn’t before been possible.
By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.
About the Company
Company: SIMON Markets LLC –
Company Location: New York, NY