Payroll Administrator/Finance Assistant Job at Fablink UK Ltd – in Wolverhampton
We are looking for a payroll administrator to join our long established manufacturing company, located just outside of Wolverhampton.
Working within an existing finance function, the successful candidate will have great attention to detail and familiarity working in a fast-paced environment.
Given the nature of the business, we are looking for a pay roller who is based in Wolverhampton and able to manage payroll for both our Wolverhampton and sister sites in Northampton.
Experience with Equator is preferred, however training can be provided.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Inputting transactions and timesheets, processing starters and leavers.
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with staff and stakeholders.
· Ensure payroll transactions are processed and paid promptly with excellent accuracy.
· Communicating with colleagues to provide a teamwork approach, problem solving together.
· Escalation of issues such as time sheet errors
· Processing BACS timetables, issuing payslips, collating summary reports and PAYE information to clients
· Uploading overtime, pensions and benefits to the system
· HMRC submissions
This role will suit someone who is experienced enough to hit the ground running, has strong verbal and written communication skills and is IT literate (MS Office 365). Some ad-hoc accounts duties may also be required to assist with the smooth running of the accounts department. There is scope for improvement/efficiencies in this role which the successful applicant would be keen to drive through.
Contracted hours are 35 per week, working 08:30 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 – 13:30 Friday.
Salary will be provided on request.
Closing date: 22nd April 2021, but we may close this early if we have sufficient numbers of suitably qualified applicants.
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Related keywords: payroll, admin, administrator, payroll administrator, administration, accounts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Payroll: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Fablink UK Ltd –
Company Location: Wolverhampton