Physician – Hospitalist – Long-Term Acute Care Physician Job at MedOne Hospital Physicians in Ohio
Long-Term Acute Care (LTAC) Physician
Vision, Innovation, Teamwork and High-Quality Work Life in Central Ohio!
MedOne, a private, physician-owned and led hospital medicine practice, is seeking physicians who share our drive for delivering exceptional patient care.
Founded in 2000 and based in Columbus, MedOne has grown to be the largest hospital medicine practice in central Ohio, while continuing to expand its expertise to meet the needs of patients and healthcare partners.
With a team of more than 150 physicians and advanced practice providers, we provide expert acute hospitalist programs, post-acute care, pre-admission testing, staffing solutions and hospital medicine consulting services.
How We Work
We are proud to partner with acute care hospitals, including OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, Genesis Hospital, Mary Rutan Hospital, Magruder Hospital and Marietta Memorial Hospital; as well as long-term acute care hospitals, including Select Specialty Hospital and OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital.
Current openings within our Long-Term Acute Care Program at Select Victorian Village and Columbus South, with a focus on inpatient medicine for patients recovering from critical illness.
- Board certified/board eligible required
- Procedural abilities preferred
We have built our practice around what physicians need to do their best work.
- Highly competitive compensation with a guaranteed minimum
- Signing bonus
- Productivity and shift bonus opportunities
- Flexible scheduling to support work-life balance
- Manageable shift length
- Malpractice and professional fees
- Cell phone and service with Verizon
- Home high-speed internet stipend
- Robust benefit allowance with medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts
- Matched 401K plan with no vesting period
- Shareholder opportunity
We find the most compelling benefits are those that can come only from being part of a rare, cohesive team:
- Job satisfaction
- Shared accountability and responsibility
- Mutual respect and support
- Pride in belonging to an elite team of providers
MedOne was named a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2019 by Columbus Business First.
With a population of 2 million, Columbus, Ohio, is the 15th largest city in the nation. The state capital, Columbus offers a diverse economy in healthcare, education, finance, fashion, IT and aviation, as well as endless lifestyle choices including shopping, historic neighborhoods, arts, museums, festivals, concerts, superior restaurants and professional sports teams. Columbus is the place to be in the Midwest with its favorable cost of living and central location. PandoLogic. Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Emergency Physician00 – 0Full-Time
About the Company
Company: MedOne Hospital Physicians
Company Location: Ohio