Portfolio Transaction Coordinator Job at North American Savings Bank – 3.0 in Kansas City, MO
Portfolio Transaction Coordinator
Our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers that help them achieve their dreams, and we are looking for exceptional people who have the talent and passion to help us make those dreams come true.
Looking for a career with a great company culture, potential for growth, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others? At North American Savings Bank (NASB), we deliver best-in-class customer service and the right financial solutions to help our customers achieve their dreams, whether it’s buying their first home, planning for retirement, or anything in between. We believe that exceptional customer service starts by cultivating an exceptional work culture—one that recognizes and rewards hard work, provides the right tools for success, and believes that healthy, happy associates are the foundation of a strong organization. NASB has been in business for over 92 years, and our rapid growth means we are looking for new team members who want to grow with us!
We are currently looking for a Portfolio Transaction Coordinator to join our Portfolio Lending team.
Portfolio Transaction Coordinator Job Overview
The Portfolio Transaction Coordinator primary function will be to coordinate and lead best in class communication and customer service between NASB borrowers and the applicable Loan Officer(s) throughout the loan application and loan file submission stages of the mortgage loan life cycle. The Transaction Coordinator will be responsible for driving effective and efficient borrower relationship management by being a main point of contact to the NASB customer, in support of the designated Loan Officer, to meet and exceed loan file submission service level agreements (SLA’s) and to allow Loan Officers to focus their attention on generating new business.
The ideal Portfolio Transaction Coordinator candidate will have a positive attitude, be detail oriented and be able to effectively manage multiple deadlines. This position requires an individual who thrives in a fast paced, high-energy environment, is a multi-tasker and adapts well to change.
What you can expect to work on
- Assisting Loan Officers in pricing, quoting, and locking loan rates
- Managing borrower documents to ensure accuracy, file quality, and sent to Underwriting to ensure SLA’s/KPI’s are met
- Guiding the NASB borrower through the total loan application process after the Loan Officer has secured a commitment from the borrower
- Communicating directly with the borrower to manage the Borrower Checklist
- Tracking receipt of missing documentation and coordinate follow-up on any needed information within the prescribed timeframe to meet and exceed loan file submission SLA/KPI’s
- Supporting Loan Officer in collecting documentation, entering loan information into NASB’s Loan Origination System, and following up with borrowers as needed
- Utilizing problem solving skills to partner with Loan Officer, Processors and Underwriters to resolve issues on files timely
- Managing loan pipelines to ensure timeline and processes are being met
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with local realtors, builders, referral sources, customers, etc.
- Ordering required documentation from third party vendors, such as titles, appraisals, etc. as needed to assist Loan Officer and Operations
- Partnering with the Loan Origination staff and Operation resources to ensure that all loans meet required SLA’s, completed on-time, high file quality and accuracy Operating in compliance with all NASB Policies and Procedures
What you Offer Us
- Effective time management skills: ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
- Professional written and oral communication; able to write clear, concise correspondence to customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: capable of seeking resolutions to questions via phone and email (from external, internal customers and management)
- High quality customer service skills: ability to direct challenging conversations to a successful outcome while maintaining a positive customer experience
- Strong computer skills – experience using Internet, Outlook (email), Microsoft Office, Loan origination software (preferred, not required)
- Knowledge of the mortgage loan process preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and professional experience in a high-volume sale, customer service focused, or related position/industry is required
- Mortgage Lending and/or Finance Services background preferred
What we offer you
NASB offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits packages, including:
- Comprehensive health insurance options including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401(k) retirement plan with immediate employer match.
- Generous paid vacation, sick and personal days. Plus, enjoy a bonus day off for your birthday!
- Exclusive mortgage and banking benefits.
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and free parking at NASB facilities
- Employee referral bonuses and internal training programs to help you reach our career goals
- This position will work remotely.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Note: This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.
North American Savings Bank (NASB) is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: North American Savings Bank – 3.0
Company Location: Kansas City, MO