Private Banker *Offshore Opportunities* Job at WC Ltd – in London
WorldNet Consultants are actively hiring experienced Private Bankers for a variety of positions internationally. The role and support offered will be based on your experience and career aspirations.
Private bankers work in many different parts of the financial services industry. This includes banks, credit unions, investment banks, and wealth management firms. They provide banking, advisory, and investment services to ultra-wealthy clients.
Private bankers are typically assigned to clients of a specific bank branch. Unlike financial advisors, they do not have the responsibility of continuous prospecting. For smaller banks or credit unions, a private banker may make phone calls or reach out to prominent individuals or businesses to attract new high net-worth clients to the financial institution.
WorldNet Consultants Ltd is a boutique-style recruitment company which has now been established for over 24 years and is recognised as the leading offshore “specialists”, placing high calibre professionals with illustrious Private Banks.
Our selective client base includes the UK, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Far East, Canada and Australasia with opportunities available in exciting, prestigious cities. (For the purpose of advertising our services this job is posted for London, UK).
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
· Identifying potential new clients and working with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
· Proactively advising and consulting with the clients, explaining the types of financial services available, educating them about investment options and potential risks and recommending investments.
· Closely monitoring the performance of client accounts, to ensure that the accounts are behaving positively and meeting client needs. They need to be aware of both the clients’ goals, income and spending to manage the portfolio
· Research to determine good opportunities to meet private banking revenue goals. They keep current with market updates and financial news. They must also maintain knowledge and understanding of appropriate legislation and regulations affecting banking and customer interaction to ensure that all transactions are legal.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Qualified to Dip Cii level 4 in Financial Planning preferred
· Strong understanding of banking and lending products.
· Experience working in a target driven sales environment
· Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines.
· Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
· Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
· Strong communication and persuasion skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£250,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Investment banking: 3 years (preferred)
- CII Diploma 4 in Regulated Financial Planning (preferred)
About the Company
Company: WC Ltd –
Company Location: London