Product Analyst Job at Perkbox – in London
About The Company
At Perkbox we believe that employee experience leads to employee engagement and that is why we are building a platform that allows companies to care for, connect with and celebrate their people.
Our mission is to help employees live better, in life and at work.
Perkbox works with companies to care for, celebrate and connect teams by enhancing their experiences in and outside of work. We have established ourselves as a leader in the UK market by providing an intuitive platform that has a tangible impact on culture, happiness and wellbeing of employees across the country, and some of our customers include brands such as Nando’s, Caffe Nero, Krispy Kreme and Levi Strauss & Co.
Get a taste for life at Perkbox here
About The RoleWe are creating two new Product Analyst roles within the Insights team to track, analyse and understand the product usage metrics and margins, and drive the success of our products. They will need to work closely with the data team and product managers to ensure the relevant data points are collected, leveraged and turned into insights that would build real products. They will also need to be comfortable interpreting ‘voice of the customer’ feedback from the customer facing areas of the business.
The role will be wide ranging, working across the product, data and commercial areas using data to drive product performance:
- Lead on developing framework and metrics for how we measure success on Perkbox platform. Build measurement plans for feature launches;
- Set up, monitor and communicate activation, usage and retention with the product and leadership team;
- Conduct impact sizing to help Product managers prioritize their roadmap;
- Challenge the status quo and dive deep into user behavior to identify potential gaps in employee experience and provide guidance for continuous improvements;
- Own the insight reporting , dashboards, company balanced scorecard, and regular board reports;
- Design and conduct A/B tests to improve performance metrics;
- Prepare product metric targets and forecasts for feeding into the financial and business planning processes
On a day to day basis you can expect to:
- Create and maintain MixPanel events to measure product metrics;
- Build live dashboards of product usage;
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support decision making;
- Design experiments to determine the success potential of a feature;
- Plan gradual release of a new product.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional setup, communicating with a diverse set of people each one with a different set of success metrics and priorities;
- Have strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in data wrangling (using SQL), building dashboards (on Tableau or SQL Analytics) and analysing data (using R or Python);
- Familiar with MixPanel, Google Analytics, Social Media analytics and similar tools to monitor a software product’s usage;
- Experience in identifying and communicating data requirements for analytics projects and cleaning up large data sets
- Experienced in translating business metrics into measurable characteristics of a product;
- Adept in designing experiments to choose one among many options of a product;
- A strong ability to communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders in a concise and engaging manner
- Unlimited Holiday, with a minimum of 25 days (based on a full time working week). This ride can be exhilarating, and you must take some breaks to stay healthy and sane.
- All the perks on the Perkbox platform!
- Free online GP
- Gym discounts
- Drinks and snacks in the office
- Salary sacrifice options like Cycle to Work scheme
- £300 learning budget each year for anything work-related
- A home office budget
- Free subscription to Aura (mindfulness app)
- Inspiring talks from external speakers every month
- 24/7 confidential employee assistance helpline
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Enhanced sick & maternity leave
- Free counselling sessions (under EAP)
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: Perkbox –
Company Location: London