Product Marketer, Pricing and Packaging Job at Circle in Indiana
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle’s platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle’s transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce,” Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle’s Product Marketing team leads go-to-market for our suite of products, and creates and execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Circle, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
Circle is looking for a Product Marketer to join our team focused on Pricing and Packaging. You will develop a deep understanding of the Circle suite of products and the value they provide to our customers. You will then extrapolate this value perception into packaging and pricing strategies to drive profitable growth for the business. This will be a high impact, highly cross functional role, sitting at the intersection of Product, Go to Market, and financial planning. You will help build out frameworks, monitoring and controls ensuring sound unit economics across the business, and contribute to holistic business model design. You love building, aren’t afraid to jump into the weeds, and thrive in ambiguity. You can dissect complex products and understand core value propositions, and bring them to life through pricing.
What you’ll work on:
- Team up with Product and Go to Market leaders to build pricing and packaging strategies across the breadth of Circle’s products
- Build a strong understanding of the value our products bring to our customers, and devise strategies to maximize value capture and profitability
- Partner with Segments and Solutions team to map vertical specific pricing and packaging into the broader model
- Build out systems to raise visibility on unit economics, monitor margins, and make data driven decisions
- Partner with Sales to support enterprise deal negotiations through pricing analysis and strategy
- Work with Product, Accounting and Finance to ensure requirements for new pricing are communicated and seamlessly embedded into operations
- Develop and refine a robust process for gathering market feedback, refining the pricing model, and driving education and alignment across the business on an ongoing basis
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an operational role or in a consultancy, ideally delivering Pricing, Go-to-Market and/or Product recommendations, or working on highly strategic questions for the business
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research on value perception, market research and competitive intelligence
- Strong understanding of B2B pricing and underlying drivers of decision making
- Passion and aptitude for numbers balanced with strong understanding of customer motivations to buy
- You thrive in unstructured environments and bringing order to chaos
- Experience in blockchain, fintech, or payments is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Drop files here
Drop files here
Do you currently have authorization to work in the United States? *
Will you, now or in the future, require the support of Circle to maintain that authorization? *
Describe 2 scenarios where pricing is different for the exact same product. Why is this? *
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the
About the Company
Company Location: Indiana