Project Management Internship Job at Welocalize – in Milano, Lombardia
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF INTERNSHIP
We are seeking talented individuals, who want to learn new skills and who aren’t afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern with us, you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow and you develop. The Project Manager Intern is responsible for assisting with the successful planning, execution, tracking, delivery and closure of client projects. The Project Manager Intern will help understand client requirements and help engage the team in the fulfilment of these requirements, crafting client solutions based on the Welocalize Four Pillars of Customer Service, Quality, Innovation and Global Teamwork.
Interns and entry-level employees supporting business operations under the supervision and mentorship of a dedicated sponsor. You will be working in an incredibly fast-moving business, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions and at the same time developing broad skills and experience in a commercial setting gained through the internship. This is a fix term role, for one year, based in the Milan office.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership of a Project Manager Intern. The below responsibilities will be executed with the help of the Senior Project Manager you will be supporting.
– Assist Project Managers with planning, scoping, requirements gathering and validation with clients.
– Identifying relevant clients and internal stakeholders to plan and resource projects appropriately in terms of quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
– Risk analysis and contingency planning (plan-do-check-act cycle).
– Liaising with the internal and external team to successfully coordinate the delivery of client projects
– Creating schedule and monitoring timeliness of delivery.
– Assisting with the management of the budget and controlling project costs.
– Establishing and nurturing relationships surrounding your assigned team.
– Planning project activities and ensuring resolution to any problems that may arise (corrective and preventive action).
– Actively seeking ways to optimize delivery, client satisfaction, quality and profitability.
– Reporting, both in written and verbal form, to internal and external stakeholders regarding Project scope, financials, progress and status, formally and on an ad-hoc basis as required.
– Ensuring finance systems are kept up to date and accurate.
– Process documentation and knowledge management.
– Ensuring profit of project is maintained through the management of margin.
- Education Level
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university a related field or equivalent work experience
- Other relevant skills
- Knowledge of the translation industry is a plus.
- Keen interest in its technology, competitive landscape and emerging trends.
- Energy and a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment
- Required skills/behaviors:
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet important deadlines
- A keen interest in project/account management and business development
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn new systems and tools
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Welocalize –
Company Location: Milano, Lombardia