Quality Analyst – Bournemouth Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. – in Bournemouth
- Perform quality evaluations on defined samples of completed KYC profiles
- Participate in and lead team discussions on the calibration of findings and build consensus prior to finalizing records
- Track and review Quality Assurance observations with the Line of Business and Quality Control management team
- Question and investigate the reliability and integrity of data, the validity of conclusions and the appropriateness of assumptions made
- Perform root cause analysis and make recommendations for addressing identified deficiencies
- Ensure consistency with the Global QA framework and governance approach
- Demonstrate ability to raise issues or information to relevant stakeholders or management with respect to the control environment, and to present the issue or information in a concise and effective manner
- Present complex and sensitive issues to senior management in a persuasive manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others for results
- Experience within the Financial Services industry, AML/BSA, KYC or Quality Assurance background preferred
- Understand the regulatory and legal landscape related to AML / KYC
- Strong documentation skills to clearly articulate results of testing
- Ability to translate technical data and information into business reports and presentations
- Exceptional research and analytical skills with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and disposition appropriately
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel, documentation and metrics
- ACAMS certification is advantageous but not essential.
- Language skills are desirable but not essentialJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Company
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. –
Company Location: Bournemouth