Sales and Marketing Manager – Merchant Finance Job at Credit Human Federal Credit Union – in San Antonio, TX
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager for the IMF Business Relations Department.
The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing the home improvement and eco-sustainable programs by identifying current and future direct and indirect customer needs, market conditions, and competitor data as well as applying that knowledge to develop, implement, and execute sales and marketing plans that align with the Credit Union’s objectives of mission-aligned products and mission expansion. The purpose of this role is to implement a market approach that maximizes product profitability, appeal, and usage by continuously improving customer value (product), recommending cost (price), convenience of use (place), and communication (promotion).
If you have strong analytical skills along with the ability to create an effective sales team capable of interacting in markets, you should apply right away!
- Determine appropriate funding and active source ratios, sales cost per loan (actual and benchmarks), and mix of internal/external sales needs for introduction to the market
- Build productive and effective relationships with merchants that promote the value proposition of our products to which business partners chose to do business with us rather than our competition
- Create plan to introduce the Merchant Finance Division as a home improvement and eco-sustainable lender into new markets. This will be done in collaboration with the Portfolio Manager to ensure the anticipated production level increases can be sustained by the production staff
- Provide up to date information on product pricing, options, and availability to all necessary stakeholders
- Meet production budget annually
- 5 years progressively increasing managerial experience in indirect lending sales
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership capacity directing staff in product design and execution
- Previous marketing experience and sales team management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven basic understanding of market theory and ability to utilize that understanding to create alternative ways of allocating resources to increase efficiency and effectiveness of sales.
- Proven ability to recognize and creatively solve problems
- Ability to manage, supervise, and lead others to achieve desired results
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Computer skills to include word-processing, spreadsheet, and email
- Strong organizational and human relation skills
- Must be highly professional with the ability to represent Credit Human at various public functions in the merchant, credit union, and business community
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with producers and peers.
- Strong sales abilities with proven skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work with all departments in a strongly cooperative and team building relationship
- A good understanding of the indirect loan production process, manufactured housing preferred but not required
- Customer Service focused
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Level of Work: 3B
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement.
To get to know Credit Human and learn more about our benefits, visit our careers page at www.credithuman.com/careers.
Credit Human conducts employment background checks that may be used for decisions related to employment with Credit Human. Standard background checks performed on final candidates include NCUA Administrative and Prohibited Orders, ChexSystems, past employment verification, criminal history check on convictions and outstanding arrest warrants within the past seven years. Degree verifications are conducted if listed on the employment application. Additional background checks relevant to the role may include a motor vehicle registration check, credit check, and/or fingerprint card. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Credit Human Federal Credit Union –
Company Location: San Antonio, TX