Senior Advisor (Rail Capital Plan) Job at Transport and Main Roads in Brisbane QLD
Your position will reside within the unit that manages the Rail TSC, as the purchaser. In the role of Senior Advisor (Rail Capital Plan) you will support the Manager (Rail Capital Plan) and other members of your team through the provision of efficient and effective subject matter advice. You will focus on the necessary review and input requirements relating to Queensland Rail’s multi-billion-dollar capital plan (a significant component of the Rail TSC), as part of the purchaser role.
Job Type: Permanent
Position Type: Flexible-full-time
Location: Brisbane Inner City
Yearly Salary: $99567 – $106530
Contact Name: Christina Rasmussen
Closing Date: 09-MAR-21
- Review and monitor financial and physical progress of projects and programs. Prepare reports, submissions, briefs and undertake necessary analysis.
- Analyse and review project documents, asset management plans and strategies, maintenance plans, studies delivered by consultants, audit reports, annual capital plans. Assess for consistency with TMR’s User Requirement Specifications and liaise with stakeholders seeking their views and opinions for consistency with TMR objectives and requirements and provide feedback.
- Contribute via membership to project / program control and governance groups representing TMR’s interests as the purchaser of projects intended to realise benefits.
- Effective interpretation of data including project estimates and proposals, and application of associated policies and standards including, but not limited to, those pertaining to risk management protocols.
- Provision of subject matter advice related to the project and programs within the Rail TSC Capital Plan.
- Review and provide input to briefing notes, ministerials, election commitments and recommendations and other general correspondence.
- Contribute to effective governance of the Capital Plan under the requirements of the Rail TSC through development of relevant briefs and governance documents.
- Building and maintaining effective partnerships with stakeholders both within and external to TMR.
This position reports to the Manager (Rail Capital Plan).
- Experience and/or qualifications in program and project management.
- Authoritative knowledge of the rail environment and operations in Queensland.
- High level literacy and numeracy skills.
Applications to remain current for 12 monthsThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
About the Company
Company: Transport and Main Roads
Company Location: Brisbane QLD