Senior Financial Analyst Job at Harkins Theatres – 3.8 in Scottsdale, AZ
The Financial Analyst will evaluate current and historical financial data to prepare budgets/forecasts, maintain KPI’s and provide variance analysis for the theatre locations & the Theatre Support Office (TSO). This individual will monitor and provide meaningful financial data to all departments in the TSO.
- Create, maintain and report on theatre & the TSO Departments
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial models, forecasts and business cases
- Prepare and analyze theatre & corporate department metrics
- Prepare weekly, monthly & quarterly reports and analysis
- Analyze financial/ operational performance and effectively communicate findings
- Research and resolve various inquiries from other areas within the organization
- Assist with the development of analytical tools
- Partner with various TSO departments to provide meaningful financial data along with opportunities for cost savings and efficiencies.
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Assist in reporting that identifies risks/opportunities and disseminate results and accountability to all levels of the organization
- Assist in management reporting and presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, Masters and/or CPA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in financial reporting, analysis, and data interpretation.
- Retail Experience is a plus
- Experience developing and working with financial models, budgeting tools, multi locations/stores, and merchandising preferred
- Organized with exceptional attention to detail and ability to exercise judgment and discretion in maintaining confidential and sensitive information
- Strong guest service and relationship management skills as well as the ability to engage and collaborate with other business partners at all levels of the organization
- Highly adept at solving complex analytics questions and providing answers and recommendations in an understandable format
- Understands basic accounting & financial terms
- Experience developing reports using Microsoft BI is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, charts and dashboards
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision) dramatically subsidized by the company
- Short/long-term disability and life insurance plans 100% paid by company
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off in addition to sick pay benefits and paid holidays
- Free soda and popcorn in the office
- FREE MOVIES and much more!
Harkins Theatres is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Harkins Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Company: Harkins Theatres – 3.8
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ