Senior Product Manager – B2B (m/w/d) in Köln Job at Cleverbridge AG – in Nordrhein-Westfalen
We are a newly established Marketing Team on a mission to create a “client-centric” and “value-driven” ecosystem within and beyond cleverbridge in order to uncover and seize new business, product & service opportunities.
Our team is on a journey to define and deliver a complete marketing stack for cleverbridge. With our new product strategy, complimented by a fresh new brand identity and sales innovations, including account based marketing and social selling, we’ve already achieved initial tangible results. Now we need your expertise to drive our marketing momentum and create value for cleverbridge and our clients.
We are looking for Senior Product Manager who will be an integral part of the Team Products & Solutions. You will enable the company to successfully position and market its solution offerings and grow sustainably.
The Senior Product Manager B2B will be part of the Strategic Marketing Group, which includes Product Management, Strategy & Insights, Brand & Communications and Marketing Operations.
In this position, you are located in Cologne and will report to the Head of Product Management
- inuous improvement of cleverbridge’s product offerings for clients whose business is in the B2B market segment
- Be the knowledge leader of our B2B client market segment, including:
- Collecting & analyzing client feedback (utilizing various sources) to identify and define explicit and implicit needs – and iteratively verify these with clients and stakeholders
- Executing and/or commissioning targeted market- and insight research on needs and requirements of existing and potential B2B clients and client segments
- Collecting and analyzing market trends (via trade shows and conferences, dialogue with partners, analyst reports, etc.)
- Define the ideal Product: Market fit between the requirements of B2B segment clients and existing and future cleverbridge product offerings
- Define compelling client propositions targeted to specific client segments encompassing the entire Marketing Mix
- Develop product propositions, product definitions and business cases for value-driven solution development in close alignment with Sales, Business Services, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Compliance
- Partner back-to-back with Product Owner(s) in the relevant agile product development team(s) to ensure effective and efficient delivery, driving growth and continuous improvements for our B2B clients
- Prepare and manage prioritization of B2B product- and feature development via the Solution Board
- Sales support and development- and maintenance of product marketing collateral
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Senior Product Manager, defining and delivering products for clients whose business is B2B focused
- Proven experience marketing and managing digital products and services aimed at B2B clients, ideally in ecommerce- or comparable complex SaaS environments
- Demonstrable understanding of B2B market segments and the specific needs and requirements of B2B clients
- In-depth experience working as, or closely together with, Product Owners in an agile development environment
- Experience with working in remote and global teams
- Experience with methodologies like Design Thinking, User Centered Design or Lean Product Management will be a strong advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English; German is a plus
What we offer:
- Modern office, located in the heart of Cologne with excellent views of Cologne Cathedral
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy snacks, with a fully stocked kitchen for your use.
- 30 holiday days
- No dress code
Still have questions?
Get in touch with us! Whether it’s a role-specific question or a question about life at cleverbridge, we would love to chat with you and we’ll do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Cleverbridge AG –
Company Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen