Senior Product Manager – Technical, Share Job at Amazon in Seattle, WA
Shopping is inherently social. Amazon shoppers want to connect with their friends, family and social media followers as they consider making a purchase or even just to celebrate after buying a great product. The Amazon Share team’s North Star for Share experiences is to enable customers to make these connections throughout their shopping journey. In order to achieve this vision, we are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager – Technical to build the next generation of features for Share experiences on all platforms for all marketplaces.
The Senior PM-T will be responsible for a broad surface area with autonomy to define the strategy and roadmap, and work closely with engineering and design to drive execution.
- Lead the development of the consumer-focused product strategy and vision supported by data analysis and user research
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams, design and program management to deliver products to market
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Effectively communicate to a wider business audience project status and post-launch measurement of progress.
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics * 4+ years of product management, program management, and/or finance experience in a technology focused business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of a full product lifecycle
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
About the Company
Company Location: Seattle, WA