Service Agreement & Fees Analyst Job at Tilney – in Service Agreement & Fees Analyst
If you’re looking to join an organisation that will give you the right opportunities and experience to develop your career, join Tilney Smith and Williamson.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our Leeds Operations team, where the purpose of this role will be to Provide a first class support function to the financial planning teams nationwide by way of processing agreements and fees both accurately and within agreed SLAs.
Ensure we engage with internal clients and external providers in a professional, compliant and efficient manner.
As Services Agreement & Fees Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all Operational deliverables are actioned on time in accordance with SLAs, agreed quality standards, regulatory and company requirements.
- Provide an excellent telephone-based service to internal and external clients and third parties.
- Maintain core systems ensuring all tasks are completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Accurate set up of new advice and ongoing service fee expectations in Xplan Commpay.
- Set up service agreements on Xplan and maintain service records to include amendments, cancellations and creation of annual invoices when required.
- Support the finance team with any payment defaults whether via DDM or missing expectations and aged debit reconciliation.
- Assist with the payaway referrer process and exceptional fee processes.
- Chase New Business applications through to completion and maintain accurate records.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet agreed performance standards.
- Complete project related activities or general tasks as instructed by the Manager or Head of Operations, Leeds and follow through to completion dealing with any queries that arise from these activities.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Assess client file documents in accordance with compliance requirements, identifying and correcting remedial actions as required.
- Be aware and act upon any compliance, risk and quality issues.
- You may be asked to undertake other duties to support the workload across the teams within Leeds Operations. Training will be provided as appropriate.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- 1-3 years of operational experience within the financial services industry
- Excellent standard of education to included Maths and English
- FS product knowledge with a desire for further development and to undertake relevant examinations
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being; able to work independently and within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail
- Professional telephone manner
As our colleague here at Tilney, Smith & Williamson you will have access to benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme.
About Tilney Smith and Williamson
Tilney Smith & Williamson is the UK’s leading integrated wealth management and professional services group, created by the merger of Tilney and Smith & Williamson on 1 September 2020.
With £54.8 billion of assets under management (as of 30 June 2021), it ranks as the third largest UK wealth manager measured by revenues and the eighth largest professional services firm ranked by fee income. The Group currently operates through three principal brands: Tilney, Smith & Williamson, and online investment service Bestinvest. It has a network of 28 offices across the UK, as well as the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. Through its operating companies, the Group offers an extensive range of financial and professional services to individuals, family trusts, professional intermediaries, charities, and businesses.
Tilney Smith & Williamson’s chosen purpose to “place the power of good advice into more hands” succinctly encapsulates the group’s central mission of supporting both individuals and businesses to achieve their goals.
In delivering its purpose, Tilney Smith & Williamson have set out three core values that it is committed to embedding in the culture of the business:
- Personal — we treat you as an individual: We are a people business at heart and strive to deliver a friendly, inclusive, and personalised service to all of our clients, large and small.
- Partnership — we go further together: We develop relationships that stand the test of time, spanning multiple generations. We partner across the full breadth of our expertise to create value for our clients, our company and society at large.
- Performance — we strive for more: We are ambitious for our clients and for ourselves, so we aim to be a forward-thinking and innovative business that leads the way in the industry.
The Tilney Smith & Williamson Group recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all colleagues with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief. At Tilney Smith & Williamson we are committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of our work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: Tilney –
Company Location: Service Agreement & Fees Analyst