Service Banker Job at Country Club Bank – 3.4 in Kansas City, MO
Full-timeEstimated: $24,000 – $34,000 a year2 hours ago
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Retail sales
- Customer service
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Job Function: In line with established policies and procedures, creates a superior customer service experience through processing teller transactions and performing a variety of sales and service activities to support the financial center.*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates commitment, dependability and respect for the team with regular and predictable attendance, punctuality, and agreed-upon schedule of availability. Projects a professional image in attire, manner, communication, and focus.
- Greet & assist customers as they arrive in the financial center; provides exceptional customer service throughout the customer interaction. Consistently exceeds customer expectations for service using the CCB 7 Steps of Customer Service. Assists with or resolves customer requests and service issues effectively and efficiently.
- Primary responsibility for processing a variety of teller transactions. Will also manage customer service requests, sales, new account opening and referral to other business partners as needed to support the banker in the financial center.
- Completes accurate teller and banker transactions/documentation according to policies & procedures including checking account deposits, cashing checks, daily merchant deposits, cash advance, Cashier’s Checks, money orders, travel and gift cards, loan payments, etc. according to authority levels per the Retail Banking Authorities and Guidelines.
- Knows features and benefits of all bank and partner products; uses needs assessment and consultative selling techniques to sell, cross-sell, up-sell, or refer products and services. Uses Customer Profile/relationship selling model for ongoing profiling of new and existing customers in person and on the phone to identify immediate and future needs.
- Proactively works toward achievement of individual and financial center sales and service goals. Expected to meet individual goals monthly, quarterly and annually as outlined in the annual incentive plan.
- Maintains acceptable teller and banker risk management standards. Preserves the confidentiality of customer information according to the Non-solicitation and Non-disclosure policy of the Bank.
- On an exception basis, handles compliance, audit, operations and regulatory issues and coordinates operational work flow for teller area if performing in a Vault Teller capacity or in the absence of Vault Teller.
- Expected to attend and participate in ongoing training, financial center meetings and Sales/Service ExSELLence Meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time by supervisor or other member of management.
Job Qualifications/ Required Skills and Abilities: *
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit and maintain high degree of professionalism
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels of the organization
- Excellent follow through and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in PC, web and database
- MUST possess a “can do” customer-service attitude/philosophy
- Proactive sales and service skills including outbound calls to customers
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Prior teller and/or banker experience or strong retail sales/service experience
Hours will be based on the needs of the financial center.
Monday-Friday- 8:15am to 5:45pm Saturday rotations 8:45am to 12:15pm
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Country Club Bank – 3.4
Company Location: Kansas City, MO