ServiceNow Business Analyst Job at Capgemini Australia – in Sydney NSW
Let’s talk about the team:
- Cloud Infratrstucture Services (CIS) provides client advisory and delivery services in Hybrid Cloud, Workplace Services, Security, Service Desk and Service Management.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Work in close partnership with the business to delivery on their ServiceNow programmes
- Have experience working in a consulting firm
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analyse Business Problems and Requirements and translate into User Stories
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Guide Business to align with ServiceNow OOTB
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experienced ServiceNow professional with a successful recent track record of successful projects delivered.
- Minimum of 4+ years of ServiceNow support/ development experience.
- Experience in supporting /developing ServiceNow solutions and technical design documents from business requirements.
- Preference for candidates who have working experience on ServiceNow HR engagements
- Minimum 4 years BA experience
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices or HR Business Process
- ServiceNow Fundamentals is preferred
- 2 other implementation specialist certifications
- ITIL certification – Desirable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation development and Customer Presentation skills
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion – we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups [email protected], OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion – at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability – Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.
About the Company
Company: Capgemini Australia –
Company Location: Sydney NSW