Solution Consultant, Financials, DACH Job at Workday in Deutschland
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Workday is looking for outstanding Pre-Sales Solution Consultants in DACH for our Financials suite. This is your chance to demonstrate the product, and extend the value of next generation ERP Applications to future customers.
Our PreSales team is a strategic partner to the Workday sales organisation, responsible for building a compelling vision of the Workday solution.
What we offer you
Our company culture actively encourages internal development and our success spurs constant growth. So you can understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position the Workday solution, we ensure you get the right training to become a certified expert, and you will manage your personal advancement with your manager on a regular basis.
Workday has been named as of the most innovative companies in the world by Forbes.
You will be:
- Using financial (includes Finance, Project Services Automation, Purchasing and Reporting) product knowledge to provide expertise to the sales team and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Assist in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
- Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation
- Proven track record in a PreSales / Sales Consulting role
- Domain expertise in Financials
- Experience presenting administrative computing solutions (digital back office) in front of a technical and business audience
- Experience of Value based selling (value led approach)
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Excellent German and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills – able to ‘tell the story’
This is an opportunity to be part of building something incredible alongside some of the most talented individuals in the market!
About the Company
Company Location: Deutschland