Special Projects Coordinator Job at American College Health Association in USA
About the American College Health Association (ACHA): ACHA is celebrating its 101st anniversary as the principal leadership organization for advancing the health and wellness of college students and campus communities through advocacy, education, and research. Our members represent close to twelve million college students in the United States.
The American College Health Foundation (ACHF) supports the field of college health and the mission of ACHA by funding sustainable college health initiatives and programs in partnership with ACHA and its members.
ACHA is looking to hire a full-time, temporary (12-month) employee to assist with two CDC awarded projects and several corporate-funded projects. The Special Projects Coordinator is expected to support the strategic initiatives program team to ensure that project deliverables are of high quality and completed on time.
ACHA is temporarily operating remotely.
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, ensuring that webinar presentation paperwork is submitted, creating service provider contracts, managing project invoices, proofreading documents, etc.
- Webinar assistance including ensuring that information is input into the learning management system (LMS), overseeing the collection of the required paperwork and speaker information, leading webinar practice sessions, communicating with Education and Communications Departments, and other webinar duties as needed.
- Support oversight of the CDC cooperative agreement award including monitoring compliance with the grants manual, ensuring that expenditures are aligned with the approved budget, tracking required CDC reporting, and ensuring that reports are submitted on time.
- Managing and providing support to Foundation project teams to ensure they are meeting regularly, work is being completed appropriately, subject matter expert invoices are processed, etc. Will serve as the ACHA/ACHF staff point of contact and will be expected to communicate with the Finance, Research, Education, and Marketing/Communications Departments proactively and as needed.
- Assist the Director of Strategic Initiatives in serving as the ACHA/ACHF representative with representatives of national organizations and funding sources.
- Prepare reports and presentations for funders.
- Reviewing and editing of project team deliverables (reports, surveys, presentations, etc).
- Taking notes during meetings, preparing meeting minutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
PandoLogic. Category: Administrative, Keywords: Public Policy Director00 – 0Full-Time
About the Company
Company: American College Health Association
Company Location: USA