Sr Cost Analyst, Bacardi OC & External Manufacturing Job at Bacardi in Jacksonville, FL
Sr Cost Analyst, Bacardi OC & External Manufacturing
Sr Cost Analyst, Bacardi OC & External Manufacturing
United States of America
Finance – Administration
Finance Director, Americas Manufacturing and Supply Chain
About the role
Works closely with management on initiatives and foster business partnering. Actively participate in the long-term strategic plans and ensure translation into annual financial and investments targets. Ensure financial statements present fairly the financial position of the Company in conformity with US GAAP. Support ZBB approach to ensure best in class cost and processes. Provide financial decision support to management to maximize efficiencies in our cost structure and balance sheet. Work proactively with Shared Services and continuously seek to streamline department’s processes and look for ways to improve efficiencies and eliminate non-value-added work.
You are an innovative business partner with a passion for crafting creative solutions. Additionally, you have a passion not only for Finance, but for business and its overall success. You thrive in a fast paced and ever evolving environment and are inspired by an enthusiasm for providing a valued perspective using your keen ability to strategically plan for the future.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
- Responsible for analyzing monthly results, performing root cause analysis, identifying, and communicating main drivers, challenges and opportunities and key financial / business insights to drive and influence the team’s decision-making to ensure targets are met.
- Clear understanding of both information and material flow from beginning to end of our operations processes from receipt of materials to shipment of finished goods. Own the daily review and analysis of processing and production work orders. Lead the variance analysis while working together with operations and procurement teams.
- Accountable for the calculation of liquid and material loss including working with other functional areas to define the problem, collect data, identify potential sources, define alternative solutions, prioritize, support the execution of initiatives, monitor results, and suggest adjustments, as necessary.
- Drive the development and maintenance of product costing. Responsible for managing SKU costing for the annual standard costing / budgeting process.
- Clear understanding of WC drivers to maximize company resources while ensuring the highest service levels to our customers. Work closely with manufacturing and planning teams to set quarterly targets and monitor results while minimizing any write-off exposure. Responsible for monthly reconciliation of FGs, materials, ingredients, and spare parts inventory to general ledger.
- Lead the preparation of monthly performance review for external manufacturing and present to top-management.
- Work closely with all functional areas including commercial team to support revenue growth via the innovation process and improve efficiencies and/or ways of working via key projects that should translate in financial benefit for the operations. Coordinate with plant operations personnel and the product development team to develop new product standards from commercialization through production start-up.
- Ensure financial management reporting and processes are in place to improve data accuracy / transparency and on time deliverables and support the ongoing needs of the operations including the preparation of dashboards, establishment of KPIs and presentations to top-management. Leverage the Bacardi Enterprise Services (BES) and its Center of Excellence (COE) team located in Costa Rica for management reporting and analysis.
- Ensure adequate internal controls, policies and procedures are maintained to certify accounting practices are in line with US GAAP, comply with government reporting, safeguard inventory and equipment, provide accurate financial records and achieve standards consistent with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- BA with a concentration in Finance and/or Accounting (CPA is a plus) plus +5 years of experience, in manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner while building a good rapport with Primos across all levels. Capable of translating numbers into a business story.
- Must be detailed oriented. Able to identify discrepancies in company data and should be able to identify mistakes made in calculations to ensure financial accuracy.
- Able to make difficult decisions. Demonstrates ability to make educated business decisions anticipating outcomes and see logical consequences while navigating risks and uncertainty.
- Be an internal change agent. Partner / work closely with others to enhance performance, foster strategic enablers and develop solutions to achieve Company’s objectives.
- Proven ability to understand, relate and influence others maximizing their efforts towards the achievement of common goals.
- Aptitude to have in an effective manner cross cultural communication, facility to collaborate with Primos from different levels across the organization, be an active listener and work well with others towards the same goal.
- Flexible to move from one project to another, know how to prioritize and allocate task to take care of the most pressing matters first, and be able to delegate assignments to others when needed.
- Able to think critically to penetrate complex problems and expand possibilities by making fresh connections.
- We are looking for a Primo that is eager to continuously learn and progress, as well as get things done in a timely manner. Willing to take on and/or be involve on tasks that are not included your job description or doing more duties to help a teammate out. Must have a can-do attitude.
- Be creative and curious. Have the expertise to think of new ideas and follow through. Able to come up with interesting tasks and find solutions to pressing issues within the workplace.
- Foster a work environment of respect and integrity caring about Primos health and wellbeing.
- We are looking for people who are globally mobile and aspire to experience different cultures.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
About the Company
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL