Sr. Financial Analyst Job at Ansira – in Dallas, TX
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
This position can work remote in the US only or on-site at one of our offices*
The Senior Financial Analyst will assist in advancing the Company’s strategic plans by providing insightful business analysis, financial impact analysis, and business partnership. The role will also assist with ad hoc projects including system implementation, dashboard and BI reporting management, and leadership presentation preparation to aid in their decisions about the Company’s strategy and vision.
What you will do:
- Manage the relationship with the Client Leads
- Prepare, review, and distribute weekly, and monthly reporting packages to the Executive leadership team
- Analyze and report accurate, clear, and comprehensive financial performance to Client Leads
- Provide commentaries on revenue and expense variances
- Lead projects related to database reporting and querying
- Work closely with the Company Controllers, VP of FP&A, and CFO on a regular basis
- Lead monthly financial status and revenue meetings with several Client Leads
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related experience
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in Client Finance and/or Corporate FP&A
- Advanced Excel skills required
- NetSuite software experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Understanding of core financial statements (Income Statement, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet) and how they interrelate
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Ansira –
Company Location: Dallas, TX