Sr. Product Manager- Tech, Global Store Job at Amazon in Seattle, WA
Stay local, shop global! Amazon Global Store allows customers to easily discover a wide selection of international products available from Amazon’s websites around the world, offering simplified customs, faster delivery, local language and payment support, and a world-class customer service. Global Store has presence in multiple countries and is at the forefront of Amazon’s global expansion strategy. We have maintained a startup culture and are looking for a Senior Product Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset to lead next level of challenges to scale the Global Store to worldwide customers.
This position requires strong self-motivation and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work closely with technology to develop automated solutions for complex international problems. This position will be part of the International Expansion strategy and technology team which has global responsibility. You will have the opportunity to lead work-streams across Customer Experience, Selection, cross-border delivery experience, Finance, Legal, Operations, Marketplace, Accounting, Tax, to name a few and will be a product leader who has the ability to communicate priorities and work effectively with stakeholders, including teams across engineering, and business teams across the globe. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving cross-border/ cross-regional problems. You will tackle novel, challenging situations every day and given the size of this initiative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple product and technical teams at Amazon in different locations.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying international challenges for all aspects of Amazon’s business
- Lead and own the product and tech roadmap to improve the Global Store CX
- Think big and invent new ways to improve Global Store CX
- Contributing to Amazon’s bottom line
- Working with stakeholders partners to provide compliant solutions
- Mining and analyzing data for metrics and decision support
- Driving results by exercising judgment using available information
- 5+ years product management experience in technology or retail focused business, ideally with a focus on international business
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders, users, engineers, and business leaders
- Experience in developing, delivering and executing on product vision
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
About the Company
Company Location: Seattle, WA