System Support Analyst Job at Latitude Financial Services – in Docklands VIC
Let’s talk about the opportunity:
An opportunity to join a growing Agile team working closely with our retail customers. The System Support Analyst role will report to the Technical Delivery Lead and will be accountable for design, development of various eCommerce plugins and provide technical support to integrate with various eCommerce and POS platforms using our plugins. This is a system support analyst role suitable for someone with prior knowledge in software development-particularly in API development.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to design and develop plugins to integrate with eCommerce platforms, assisting merchants with eCommerce/ Store configuration including installation, ongoing merchant Support and troubleshooting. This role is for someone who has experience in building Web APIs and good knowledge of various eCommerce and POS platforms.
- Ensure the integration solutions are correctly configured across the development, testing, and production environments.
- Work Closely with technical delivery lead to develop and deliver technical solutions as per the requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Support the detailed design phase, including technical solution design and documentation of plugins to integrate with various eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart etc.
- Maintain CI/CD tools/frameworks and test plugins to ensure we maintain continuous integration.
- Assist Merchants with eCommerce, POS store configuration, where duties include but are not limited to; assistance with installing plugins, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Work towards continuous improvement and standardisation process by identifying any gaps in the design and provide root cause analysis and provide resolution wherever required.
- Assist with documenting P&P’s relating to Merchant integrations.
- Troubleshooting integration -related issues by responding to integration -reated level 2 tickets.
- Assist technical delivery lead completing UAT for new plugins using a structured, methodical approach.
Let’s talk about you!
- Proven experience in API development and debugging is a must.
- Prior domain knowledge in Retail or the Financial services industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in AWS (Containerisation and services like Lambda, ElastiCache, ECS, DynamoDB, RDS, ECS, S3).
- Experience with devops, provisioning, and operating infrastructure
- Good knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, Buildkite, circle ci)
- Prior background in application development and support
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison skills, and report writing ability.
- High- level communication skills, both written and verbal
Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas, we offer genuine flexible family life/work balance e.g. adjusted days, hours. Health, well-being, and social initiatives to help you feel well and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging, and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home an office or a combination of both.
We’re Latitude, partners in money
Digital payments, cards, loans, and insurance is what we offer – but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better.
Always living and breathing our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious
We’re not engaging any recruitment agencies for this role, so if you’re interested. Please apply directly!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: Latitude Financial Services –
Company Location: Docklands VIC