Trading Commodity Risk Learning Specialist Job at Goodman Masson – in London
A global oil and gas business currently requires a Trading Commodity Risk Learning Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone with deep commodity risk experience to join the learning and development team to up skill Commodity Risk expertise across the business, including new graduates.
- Connect and consult with the business to understand their future skills requirements and design solutions.
- Curate and/or develop learning opportunities for constituents, including in-person training, on-demand eLearning, or virtual distanced options.
- Own and deliver projects to deliver best-in-class learning opportunities. These may range from short, agile deliveries to longer-range skills roadmaps and development courses.
- Executes the standardization and modernization of learning offers including wider organization programs and learning matrix such as career frameworks.
- Engages the entities to identify and foster business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) needed on agile teams to produce the learning solutions.
- Acts as the product owner in the agile design process to deliver learning solutions that solve business problems. Also participates as a squad member for more complex agile projects.
- Leads the design of impact measurement approaches and shares results with the business.
- Key member of strategic “people meetings” e.g. Entity Discipline Capability Forums
- Work with stakeholders and team members stretched across multiple time zones
- Deep commodity risk experience
- Degree educated with excellent performance consulting,
- stakeholder management and communication skills
- A focus on delivering pragmatic learning solutions in response to business challenges are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to apply business acumen and clearly link value to business results, experience of organisational change management and working in a matrixed organization.
- Active partnering with other learning peers to ensure alignment, standardization where applicable and quick identification of common needs across the entities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Biases for efficiency, standardization, measuring effectiveness, and continuous improvement
- Project management
- Builds strong networks with SME’s and leadership
- Ability to influence indirectly and deliver results
- Passion to learn and develop skills (in self & others)
- Facilitation experience (in-person and/or remote)
- Experience working with agile mindset and methodologies
- Knowledge of finance, risk management, or Trading & Shipping are a plus, but not essential.
- Knowledge of adult learning strategies or advanced degree in organizational learning a plus, but not essential.
6k car allowance,
17% bonus, 15% flax allowance
£3300 location allowance
About the Company
Company: Goodman Masson –
Company Location: London