Vendor Compliance Specialist Job at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. – in Leawood, KS
We currently have an opening in Leawood, Kansas, for a Treasury Operations- Vendor Compliance Specialist. This is a full-time, permanent position. The position will be responsible for the review and approval of all vendors in the vendor management system.
- Reviews and verifies setup documentation and banking information for various vendor types according to established company procedures
- Ensures only approved vendors are added to vendor management system
- Researches and addresses internal vendor inquiries
- Performs independent callbacks to verify banking instructions related to electronic payments
- Daily management of vendor queue ensuring all items in the queue are addressed timely
- Provide support and training to internal stakeholders related to vendor requests
- Work directly with the Treasury Operations Manager on other specific projects as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in operations role preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office products, Outlook, Word, and Excel required
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written, and interpersonal
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Ability to apply strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
The candidate must have an unrestricted right to work in the U.S.
Euronet offers a generous benefits package including 401K, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
Euronet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Company
Company: Euronet Worldwide, Inc. –
Company Location: Leawood, KS