Vice President, Marketing Job at Irvine Company in Irvine, CA
The Vice President, Marketing leads the overall customer acquisition and brand management platform for Irvine Company Apartment Communities (ICAC), with accountability for lead generation. The VP, Marketing will oversee the creation, management and implementation of ICAC’s comprehensive marketing plans with a specific focus on digital strategies and brand consistency. With guidance and creative direction from the Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing, this executive will build and execute marketing strategies that advance ICAC’s premium position in the marketplace and achieve the division’s financial goals. This highly-visible role requires ongoing collaboration with division leadership, including peers in Community Management, Maintenance Services, IT, Legal, Finance and Revenue Management. Executive presence, strong communication skills (both verbal and written), and attention to detail are keys to overall success. This individual must have a high standard for creative excellence, strategic acumen and design aesthetics The VP, Marketing will report to the Apartment Operations Senior Vice President, Marketing and Portfolio Management and hold a “dotted line” relationship to the SVP, Corporate Marketing..
- Lead a team of 15+ high-performing associates and contractors, setting clear organizational objectives and maintaining accountability for results.
- Develop, refine and execute creative marketing strategies for the 4 ICAC operating regions: Orange County, West Los Angeles, San Diego and Silicon Valley.
- Advance prospect and resident messaging campaigns to grow lead volume and improve customer retention.
- Responsible for all digital products: irvinecompanyapartments.com website, resident app / portal, and TourGuide leasing app. Drive ongoing improvements to evolve with changing consumer expectations.
- Oversee the end-to-end development and execution of a comprehensive, performance-based digital media program across organic, social, search and ILS. Ongoing campaign analysis, reporting out performance and optimizing as needed.
- Build exceptional digital content showcasing the features and benefits of ICAC’s award-winning communities.
- Establish and manage external agency relationships to deliver excellent work that is on-strategy, on time and on-budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in the marketing/creative field; including 3+ years in real estate. Digital marketing experience required.
- Proven experience to motivate, lead and recruit a high-performing team.
- Deep knowledge of Coastal California real estate fundamentals.
- Proven track record in creative development and execution of integrated campaigns; hands-on ability to lead the successful execution of the creative process.
- Experience delivering best-in-class creative solutions with agility and speed to market.
- Demonstrated experience with applying technology to improve business efficiency.
- Valid driver’s license; valid vehicle insurance.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Occasional travel to Silicon Valley, San Diego and Los Angeles required.
(a division of Irvine Company) offers a portfolio of more than 125 resort-style apartment communities in coastal California’s most desirable locations: San Diego, Orange County, West Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With world-class amenities, resort-like surroundings and an unparalleled commitment to customer service, Irvine Company Apartment Communities redefines the rental-living experience.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It’s an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about , our and our .
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
About the Company
Company: Irvine Company
Company Location: Irvine, CA